Guest Blog Post Contribution Guidelines
SEO for Growth does accept high quality blog posts related to digital marketing and we have had some fantastic contributions, many of which get high search engine rankings for competitive search terms.
No @gmail.com etc submissions
- We only accept guest post submissions from people with email handles from actual companies.
- If you send us a request from a free email service like @gmail.com or other similar free email service, we will not accept your submission or reply to your request for submission
- 1,500 word minimum blog post
- Unique, Copyscape passed content, exclusive to SEO for Growth
- Only well-written posts with native level English grammar will be accepted
- One rectangular, 1000px wide featured image (please do not submit images that require a source citation)
- Use of (h2) subtitles and bullet / number lists where appropriate
- 3 to 5 sentence bio; one link to author website and one link to author social media account permitted
- Square author head-shot; minimum size 200px by 200px
- Separate 20-25 word post summary description (this will be used for the Yoast meta description)
Optional / Preferred
- 1,500+ word blog posts preferred
- Supplementary images and screens shots
- Editorial links to 3rd party websites are permitted as long as they add value to the post and link to quality content that clearly adds value to the post
- Links to our previous blog posts appreciated
- Embedded video (or podcast audio) allowed if it adds value to the post
We reserve the right to edit any of the content at any time.
We promote every post on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and on other channels and hope our contributors reciprocate (as they almost always do).
- Anything related top search engine optimization, such as on-page SEO, off-page SEO, voice search, schema, mobile, etc.
- Social media marketing
- Any form of PPC or paid online advertising such as Facebook advertising, AdWords, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Blogging & content marketing
- Video Marketing, podcasting, webinars, online sales funnels, etc
- Reputation management
- Web design and development
- General small business digital marketing
- Top 10 lists related to digital marketing
- How to guides related to digital marketing
- You get the idea….
You can email us to pitch a title or an idea, or if you feel you have post that meets all of the above, you can submit the post directly via the email provided below.
We generally post new submissions within 2 weeks to 2 months.
contributions [at] seoforgrowth.com